Monday, October 24, 2011

Jailbreak


I finally jailbroke my iPod Touch 4G yesterday.
And yes, I ventured down that path even though jailbreaking with iOS 5 is tethered (what a drag!).

So far, the entire day today has been spent trying out WinterBoard- which allows you to install themes and virtually change any and every image file that of course Apple doesn't let you touch otherwise.

Well I'm having issues. First of all Cydia keeps crashing, something tells me it's not iOS 5 compatible just yet...Not fully anyways.

Next, themes install, but without certain parts that are supposed to be parceled in with the actual theme pack.

All in all, I'm happy I'm jailbroken, but the rest appears to be a mystery to me thus far...And all I wanted was a Bullet Bill slider for my lock screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment